domenica 25 agosto 2013

Party outfit #1

Hi lovely fans ...like promise ...this is my party outfit in 100% italian style.
It's pretty easy and elegant so, if you have a party but you are not sure about "what should i wear ? "  well , a black dress it's an evergreen that can't be missing in your closet! You can play with accessories ,for example i've chosen a owl ring and earrings with pearls ^.^(at this party i was with my parents so the "simple" it's the best :-p).
I also did my best  for create a sexy cat eyes with make up :3
I hope you will like it. 












dress : Zara
earrings : Swarovsky (a beautiful present <3)
ring : little shop in Rome 

With Love <3

2 commenti:

  1. You are very pretty!!! and sexy too ;;)

    mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. OMG you are so kind !!! I think i'm none of them actually but i really do my best when i've to take photos for the blog (there's no photoshop or anything like this because i can't use it :-p) ^.^ i'm glad that you like it !!!thank you so much

      Elimina