domenica 21 luglio 2013

COLOR BUG

Hi guys, today i wanna talk to you about a dream that i had since long time :PINK HAIR .Crazy right >.<?!?  Well I usually get bored of my hair pretty quickly but on the other hand  if i dye my hair they will not be healty anymore so i always restrained myself in order to have healty and long hair . But now here we are , i finally found a way to change whatever colour i want without damnage my hair and this is possible thanks to a kind of "MAKE UP FOR HAIR"that i want show you today. The "make up" that i used is : "COLOR.BUG Kevin Murphy" but i'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of different brands that you can use as well.






It totally looks like a normal face blush and what you need to do it's just rub onto your completely dried hair using the colour pad and massage into your hair where you want the colour to show ,fix it with hair spray and ...IT'S DONE !



 In few mins you'll be able to change your hair color and wash it as quick as your make up ! Just one bad point : the darker your hair colour is ,the less vibrant the colour will be :-( but i hope that this wont stop you ^.^ Having pink hair it's so fun , but you can also try all the others colors and i'd love to know what your favourite hair color is so tell me in the comment box below <3 If you have any other questions feel free to text me on FB .I hope that this tutorial will be usefull to you <3 and never forget to be kawai :3 with love Mary <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento